Come and join us for the special #TAW 'Together We Can' program on Sunday 24th March.
It is a free, inclusive, community program, that runs bimonthly/every other week, held at The Sustainable City on Sunday evenings at 18:00, meeting outside Spill the Bean coffee shop; held in association with the Special Olympics World Games Abu Dhabi 2019.
#TeamAngelWolf Together We Can is a free community, inclusive, social activity, using our 4 specialized disability running chairs.
The session is a relaxed, fun, social run/jog/walk for “all” the community, whatever their ability, to be ‘active’ ‘together’.
The session is open to all our community, including:
- People Of Determination to be riders in the disability chairs or to walk/jog/run or use their own wheelchairs with us
- Parents with babies or toddlers to join running/jogging/walking with their pushchairs
- Families with their children
- Children on roller blades/scooters
- Complete beginners who just want motivation to start walking/jogging/running with a community
- Seasoned athletes who want to join in a social run session and possibly help push the disability chairs
The concept is that the session is 30 minutes of exercise (you can join the walk group or jog group or run group), so people can be at their own pace and ability, with no pressure; also the opportunity to give care giving parents some resting time out to either exercise solo or have a break at the coffee shop!
Please do spread the word and come join us for a real active, inclusive program that is for ALL the community!
Please keep a watch on our Team Angel Wolf Facebook page for updates on future sessions!